Strategic planning is an organizational management activity that is used to focus energy and resources, ensuring that we are working toward common goals, establishing agreement with intended outcomes, and assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment.
Effective strategic planning articulates not only where an organization is going and the actions needed to make progress, but also how it will know if it is successful. By developing a more mission-centric plan, this plan will help the organization be stronger and be here for the next century of veterans and their families.
For more information contact the Strategic Planning Chair by Email Now
2020 - 2024 Strategic Planning Goals
as approved by the National Executive Committee on 8/24/2019
- Cultivate a variety of mission engagement opportunities
- Enhance organizational effectiveness of departments and units
- Recruit and retain members through mission engagement
- Ensure financial stewardship of resources to maximize mission delivery.
- Enhance and foster the family relationship with The American Legion