Ladies, please find the membership numbers from National. I apologize for the delay in releasing them, however, we had a difficult time with my ALAMIS login. Ladies, as you will see Texas is #42 out of 52 states/regions and as big as we are, we can do better, and we have until the end of August to get our state up in the numbers.
We have no division colors this year, but you will see that I have color coded each division to make them stand out in the report. If your unit is/was at 100% or higher, you will find you have been highlighted! Congratulations to ALL units who have reached that percentage!!! I would love for the entire report to be highlighted showing we worked our membership before year end. This is not impossible to accomplish ladies, we need to renew, rejoin or recruit new members. Our organization depends on our membership numbers, so let’s work on getting those sent in ASAP.
Information regarding membership from National:
- 2021 Dues are now available to Renew
- September 1 – New members for the 2021 membership year can be added to ALAMIS
- September 1 – 1st Renewal Notice mailed out from printer
- October 31 – 1st PUFL Distribution for 2020 Membership Year
- New Reports Added: There are now both a unit expired and a unit former member report available.
- Please remember to use proper capitalization when entering new members. New member’s names and addresses should NOT be in all caps.
- Please do not delete out member names and/or addresses.
- If a member needs to have their membership cancelled, please contact your state department.
- If a member cannot be located, please update member profile address from Good Address to Lost Address.
Click here to access the latest membership report.